This is the reboot of RainbowDragonClub after the first incident happened within the administrators: the art thief impersonated as co-founder has removed every submission and every folder in the gallery. The rules have changed to all deviants in the group
This is the group created to show dragons with colourful scales. The colour represents beauty, fashion, tribe, race and symbolization, for which a dragon must have vivid look.
You can contribute your art here, any dragon-related artwork! (Feral, anthro, oddball, spiritual, lizard-like dragons and serpents)
Artworks with dragons, serpents, lizards, and/or any kind of dragons will be approved from your gallery.
Submit dragon pictures to FEATURED. The founder will transfer the submissions to correct folders, except rainbow-dragon images.
Be nice, courteous in the group. Do not make rude, obscene and disrespectful. Never put your links that are connected to yiff images in your comment, blog or note
Put credits on your artwork to be sure it is really yours. Do not submit pictures that are not yours (as stolen art)
Mature content filtered pictures (violence and gore, nudity and other disturbing materials) are also accepted. However, never submit artworks that are too gory, yiffy, racist and distasteful.
Do not submit humanoid dragons, half-human half-dragons or stereotypical ones. Except fursuits.
Joining the group
Anyone can join the group, but be sure to follow the rules from above
Submit to "featured" folder only.
1) If your dragons (single) have colours which are closest to a particular, main colour of analogous (nearest hue) and monochromatic (colour saturation), please submit those to following folders:
Featured fav.me/d2uuadn - ROYGBIV!
Red fav.me/d2mblld -Sanguine, Vermilion, Scarlet, Ruby-
Azure fav.me/d2li3xo -Sky blue, Cyan, Indigo, Teal, Sapphire-
Green fav.me/d2qhqks -Forest green, Apple green, Olive green, Emerald-
Gold fav.me/d2nterj -Orange, Brown, Brass, Copper, Yellow, Tangerine, Topaz-
Purple fav.me/d2q0mbq -Magenta, Violet, Pink, Mauve, Amethyst-
White fav.me/d2pqubp -Any color, but closest to white, Ice, Silver, Diamond-
Black fav.me/d2obeas -Any color, but closest to black, Shadow-
Significantly, only the scales (wings and chest plates are optional) can be analyzed by the founder.
2) If your dragons (single) have a mixture of different main colours like reptilian marks, blotchy marks, tiger stripes, and/with complementary and triad colours, please submit those to this folder:
3) If there are more than one dragons and has same colour with nearest hue, please submit to folders above.
4) However, if there are more than one dragons and has different scale colours with farthest hue, please submit it to this folder:
5) If your dragons are sketch-made, inked or scrapped, please submit those to this folder:
That's all you will know. Please enjoy the group of rainbow dragons. ^^
If I upgrade this to Super Group, I can rename "Founder" into "Prismatic Dragon", "Co-founder" into "Multicoloured Dragons", "Contributors" into "Official Dragons". What can you suggest when this group is upgraded?